The Savannah-3 posterior sickle scaler features extra-thin, dual cutting blades effective for removal of light to medium calculus and fits easily in tight contacts and interproximal surfaces. Its razor-sharp blades make it ideal for removal of calculus, excess cement and composite material.
Experience the versatility and precision of the Savannah-3 today. Order number: SV36
Have you tried Brasseler USA’s Next Generation #6 Handle?
- Hollow, lightweight stainless steel for enhanced tactile sensitivity
- Handle finishing enhances slip-free grip in gloved hands
- Extended handle neck assists in correct finger placement and adaptation
- Matte finish reduces glare from enhanced lighting
- Maintains clean, aseptic appearance through repeated sterilization cycles 90-day Satisfaction Guarantee
Brasseler USA stands behind our products. If you are unhappy with your instrument purchase for any reason, simply return it for full credit within 90 days.