Multi-edged Natural Diamond Grit
Our specialized diamond instrument with the purple band effectively cuts modern ceramics such as Lithium Disilicate and Zirconia as well as natural dentition.
- Our specialized diamond instrument with the purple band effectively cuts modern ceramics such as Lithium Disilicate and Zirconia as well as natural dentition.
- Multi-edged natural diamond grit with consistent particle dispersion provides heat minimization and greater cooling.
- Special chromium nitrate coating minimizes clogging for improved efficiency which can reduce time needed for completion.
- Unique galvanic bonding process ensures diamond particles stay in place increasing the lifespan and predictability of the instrument.
- Vast selection that’s available in the most popular shapes and sizes for crown and bridge, cavity preparation, restoration adjustments, porcelain and ceramic failed restoration removal, and endodontic access during RTC (Root Canal Therapy).
- Shank concentricity ensures smooth and precise cutting, minimizes vibration, reduces handpiece wear.
- Durable surgical stainless steel shank is corrosion resistant.
- Friction grip shank for use with high speed handpieces.