Simple. Safe. Anatomical.
The XP-3D Finisher utilizes Brasseler’s exclusive MaxWire® Technology to adapt to the canal’s natural anatomy. It has a bowed shape at body temperature and is incredibly flexible. The instrument debrides the root canal system 3-dimensionally and allows for enhanced irrigation. The XP-3D Finisher is intended to clean a prepared canal and will not change the shape once prepared.
Featuring Brasseler’s exclusive MaxWire Technology, the XP-3D Finisher adapts to the canal’s natural anatomy by expanding once exposed to body temperature.
- Super elasticity, extreme flexibility and resistance to cyclic fatigue
- Transformation to a robust, predefined serpentine shape at body temperature 95°F (35°C)
- Ability to gently expand to the natural anatomy of the root canal
Size & Expansion Capacity
The XP-3D Finisher is an ISO #25 with a 0° taper. Its capacity to expand improves its reach 100-fold
compared to a standard instrument.
- 800-1000 RPMs; Torque:1Ncm
- XP-3D Finisher should be used only after canal preparation to at least #25
- In multirooted teeth, start with the largest canal
- Work along the entire length of the canal for approximately one (1) minute
- Place the XP-3D Finisher into the orifice of the canal prior to placing the irrigant and begin rotation
Learn more about the XP-3D Finisher and how it addresses the shortcomings of traditional NiTi instrumentation at XP-3D.com
Click links below to review Product Literature for the XP-3D Finisher™.
Product Tutorial Video
The following video explains how the XP-3D Finisher works.
Click to watch the video below:
XP-3D Finisher in Slow Motion
The following video shows the XP-3D Finisher in slow motion action.