- Multi-functional single irrigation solution reduces chair time, procedural steps, and overall irrigation costs
- Simultaneous organic and inorganic debris removal
- Patent-pending composition allows for a lower concentration of NaOCl to be used while also delivering improved efficacy
- More effective at smear layer removal vs. NaOCl with EDTA
- Dissolves organic tissue up to 1.7x faster than traditional NaOCl
EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE
By using a lower concentration of NaOCl and a patent-pending proprietary blend of surfactants and gentle chelating agents, Triton is the first irrigant to deliver all of the benefits of NaOCl, EDTA, and CHX in a single-step all-in-one irrigation solution.
SIMPLE, CONVENIENT, AND EASY TO USE
Triton replaces all irrigants with a single, lower concentration NaOCl-based solution.
CONSISTENT CLEANING WITH PREDICTABLE OUTCOMES
Tested and proven effective by worldrenowned endodontists, Triton has quickly become a preferred irrigation protocol.
Not only will Triton reduce chair time by eliminating the need for multiple irrigation solutions and sterile water rinses, but it also reduces the number of single-use disposable syringes and tips you’ll require. In some cases, Triton can cut your total irrigation cost per procedure in half.