So Sophisticated. It’s Simple.
ESR utilizes the latest NiTi technology to provide clinicians with superior safety, efficiency and performance. ESR files are also designed to preserve more coronal tooth structure compared to WaveOne® Gold.
ESR™ VS. WAVEONE® GOLD
- Reverse-cutting fl ute design: cuts on the counter-clockwise motion
- Compatible with ProMark®, e3® and NLZ E™ electric motors
- Sterile blister packs of three instruments
- Progressive taper design (Fig. 2)
- Heat treated NiTi allows for pre-bending
- Available in #20 (small), #25 (primary), #35 (medium), #45 (large) and #17 (scouting file)
- ESR features a similar but more conservative design
- ESR can be autoclaved if sterility is compromised
- ESR is more cost effective
ESR™ ENDOSEQUENCE® RECIPROCATING FILES PRODUCT OFFERING