EndoSequence Reciprocating File
So Sophisticated. It’s Simple.
ESR utilizes the latest NiTi technology to provide clinicians with superior safety, efficiency and performance. ESR files are also designed to preserve more coronal tooth structure compared to WaveOne® Gold.
ESR™ VS. WAVEONE® GOLD
- Reverse-cutting fl ute design: cuts on the counter-clockwise motion
- Compatible with ProMark®, e3® and NLZ E™ electric motors
- Sterile blister packs of three instruments
- Progressive taper design (Fig. 2)
- Heat treated NiTi allows for pre-bending
- Available in #20 (small), #25 (primary), #35 (medium), #45 (large) and #17 (scouting file)
- ESR features a similar but more conservative design
- ESR can be autoclaved if sterility is compromised
- ESR is more cost effective
- PRODUCT LITERATURE