Highest Quality 440A Domestic Surgical Stainless Steel
• Tempered and hardened to ensure sharp, long-lasting cutting edges
Lightweight, Ergonomic Handle Options
• Brasseler USA’s Next Generation #6 Handle is among the lightest on the market
90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
• Send back any Brasseler instrument for a full refund, for any reason, for up to 90 days
Expert Sales Reps Available Nationwide
• Brasseler USA has a longstanding reputation for convenient & personal service
• EX5 Explorer – Instrument of choice for caries and calculus detection. Available in handles #2, #4 and #6.
• EX23/CP12 Expro – Probe end also known as Marquis (3-6-9-12). Available in a variety of popular probe marking styles such as Williams (1-2-3-5-7-8-9-10) with Explorer 23. Available in handles #2, #4 and #6.
• SV3 Savannah-3 Scaler – Thin contra-angle for better adaptation and enhanced posterior access Also recommended as instrument of choice for cement removal by leading clinician, Dr. John Kois. Available in #6 handle.
• SBH5/6 Barnhart 5-6 Curette – Universal curette for medium calculus removal, also available in Rigid and Think versions. Available in handles: #2, #4 and #6.
• SG11/12 Gracey 11-12 Curette – Gracey curettes are available in a variety of designs such as Long, Mini Long, Rigid and the new LTS. Available in handles: #4 and #6.
RESTORATIVE – CORD PLACEMENT
• CP122 – Cord Placer – Blades turned 0° and 90° angles from terminal shank. Smooth and serrated versions available. Available in handles: #2, #4 and #6.
• CP113 – Cord Placer – Blades turn to a 45° angle from the terminal shank. Smooth and serrated versions available. Available in handles: #2, #4 and #6.
RESTORATIVE – COMPOSITE PLACEMENT
• TINMINIL/R – Composite Instrument – Mini curved paddle features mirror image blades 1.5 mm wide. Titanium nitride coated to minimize composite sticking and tug back. Available in handle #6 only.
• TINPF3R – Composite Instrument – Small paddle features 2.0 mm wide paddle end and 1.1 mm flat end condenser. Titanium nitride coated to minimize composite sticking and tug back. Available in handle #6 only.
• GK15/166 – Gingivectomy Periodontal Knife – Broad, kidney shaped, flat-bladed knives. Cutting edge extends around the entire outer edge of the blade. Available in handles #2, #4 and #6.
Available in the following handle styles: