To our dental professionals:
First, the entire Brasseler Team would like to thank you for the important role you play each day in protecting and improving public health. Our society is facing incredible challenges because of the COVID-19 virus unprecedented in modern times. Second, I write to inform you of Brasseler’s proactive measures in consideration of this global concern.
What we are doing to continue to serve and take care of you:
- We will call your office ahead of in-person sales calls to determine whether you would rather have a Brasseler representative visit or if you would prefer to have us serve your needs over the phone or online.
- We will continue to be available to serve your needs over the phone from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM EDT at (800) 841-4522 in the United States and (800) 363-3838 in Canada.
- We continue to offer 24/7 product information, online bill payment, and ordering capabilities online at Shop.BrasselerUSA.com in the United States and at Shop.Brasseler.ca in Canada.
- We are making efforts to protect, reinforce, and ensure the continuity of our manufacturing and shipping operations to deliver the Brasseler instruments you trust to deliver quality care to your patients.
Precautions we are taking to keep our team safe and to minimize transmission of the virus:
- We are following guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
- We are equipping our entire office-based team, including our telephone sales and customer service teams, with capability to work from home.
- We have restricted visitor access to our facilities.
- We have postponed or canceled company-sponsored events.
- We have limited employee travel.
- We have increased the frequency and degree of cleaning and sanitization throughout our facilities.
Finally, know we stand ready to serve your needs, both now and in the future. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team if we can be of service and please stay safe.
We remain By Your Side,
Vice President & General Manager