All-In-One Irrigation Solution
Unlike traditional irrigants or other advanced 2:1 solutions, Triton works differently by avoiding the use of EDTA and CHX altogether. The non-NaOCl components in Triton proactively dissolve the dentinal debris allowing for a lower concentration of NaOCl to be exposed to organic debris without as much buffering. Synergistic and simultaneous dissolution of organic and inorganic debris permit the clinician to use lower volumes of irrigation solution and ensure maximum clinical efficiency.
- Multi-functional single irrigation solution reduces chair time, procedural steps, and overall irrigation costs
- Simultaneous organic and inorganic debris removal
- Patent-pending composition allows for a lower concentration of NaOCl to be used while also delivering improved efficacy
- More effective at smear layer removal vs. NaOCl with EDTA
- Dissolves organic tissue up to 1.7x faster than traditional NaOCl
EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE
By using a lower concentration of NaOCl and a patent-pending proprietary blend of surfactants and gentle chelating agents, Triton is the first irrigant to deliver all of the benefits of NaOCl, EDTA, and CHX in a single-step all-in-one irrigation solution.
SIMPLE, CONVENIENT, AND EASY TO USE
Triton replaces all irrigants with a single, lower concentration NaOCl-based solution.
CONSISTENT CLEANING WITH PREDICTABLE OUTCOMES
Tested and proven effective by worldrenowned endodontists, Triton has quickly become a preferred irrigation protocol.
Not only will Triton reduce chair time by eliminating the need for multiple irrigation solutions and sterile water rinses, but it also reduces the number of single-use disposable syringes and tips you’ll require. In some cases, Triton can cut your total irrigation cost per procedure in half.