Dr. Melissa Seibert is the creator and host of the top dental podcast, Dental Digest. The podcast is in the top 1% of all podcasts globally and has won most educational podcast in dentistry two years in a row. The podcast has the mission of enabling dentists to stay on the cutting edge of evidence-based dentistry.
She was recently awarded top 40 Under 40 dentists in America by Incisal Edge magazine. She is in her third year of an AEGD with the Air Force. She is a KOL and consultant for multiple companies involved in restorative dentistry, adhesive dentistry, digital dentistry and prevention. She has lectured to national and international audiences. She founded the Advanced Interdisciplinary Mastermind – a study club comprised of top-tier clinicians. She is well trained in disciplines and procedures such as CAD/CAM dentistry, implant placement, the integration of a digital workflow, IV sedation, complex third molar exodontia, restoratively-driven orthodontics, biomimetic dentistry, periodontal surgeries (such as crown lengthening, flap osseous, guided tissue regeneration) and esthetic dentistry.
She received her Doctorate of Medicine in Dentistry at the University of Louisville. Prior to that she received her Bachelors in Science and commission as an Officer in the United States Air Force from the U.S. Air Force Academy. She currently proudly serves as a dentist in the U.S. Air Force.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine, 2002
- United States Air Force Academy (USAFA), BS, 2014
- University of Louisville School of Dentistry, DMD, 2018
- Graduate resident in U.S. Air Force’s Advanced Education in General Dentistry at Barksdale Air Force Base, AEGD-1, 2019
- Uniformed Services Health University – Highly selective two-year program at Lackland Air Force Base, AEGD-2, 2023