Quarterly eNewsletter is Packed with Engaging Content that Explores All Aspects of the Dental Hygiene Profession
Savannah, GA (March 22, 2016) – Brasseler USA®, a leading manufacturer of innovative, quality dental instrumentation, is pleased to introduce the new “HygienePro” eNewsletter. The Brasseler USA “HygienePro” eNewsletter is packed with practical practice tips and techniques geared exclusively towards the dental hygienist. The eNewsletter will be available on a quarterly basis starting March 2016.
The Brasseler USA “HygienePro” eNewsletter includes engaging features pertaining to all aspects of the dental hygiene profession such as:
• Informative Videos: providing tips for best practices
• Product Maintenance: instructions on maintaining and extending the lifespan of hygiene products
• Special Manufacturer Promotions: exclusive money-saving promotions for select popular Brasseler USA products
“We are excited to cater to the hygienist with a newsletter that is both helpful and fun to peruse,” remarked Brenda McCarson, RDH, BS, Brasseler USA’s National Manager of Hygiene. “We look forward to hearing feedback about the content–what we did right, and what dental hygienists would like to see more of in the future. This is their newsletter, and we look forward to tailoring it toward topics they can immediately put into practice.”
Upcoming issues of the Brasseler USA “HygienePro” eNewsletter include topics such as:
• Spring 2016: Improve efficiency using longer terminal shank length curettes
• Summer 2016: Cassettes for instrument containment and organization
• Fall/Winter 2016: Implant Maintenance: trends in instrumentation
• Spring 2017: Piezo ultrasonic scalers: avoiding common technique mistakes
“Dental hygiene is such an important factor in the oral healthcare equation,” continued McCarson. “We at Brasseler recognize that the dental hygienist plays a significant role in providing optimal oral healthcare, and our Company is constantly striving to develop products and services that improve the way dental hygienists practice to improve patient care.”
To sign up for the new Brasseler USA “HygienePro” eNewsletter and to learn more about all Brasseler USA products and services, please CLICK HERE.