Savannah-4 Posterior Sickle Scaler
The Savannah-4 posterior sickle scaler is ideal for heavier posterior calculus and features a larger shank size as well as longer blade length for effective removal of tenacious deposits. Originally based on the blade size and shank bends of Younger-Good 7/8 Curette, but re-imagined as a sickle scaler, the Savannah-4 is the largest in the Savannah Series.
Experience the versatility and precision of the Savannah-4 today. Order number: SV46
Have you tried Brasseler USA’s Next Generation #6 Handle?
- Hollow, lightweight stainless steel for enhanced tactile sensitivity
- Handle finishing enhances slip-free grip in gloved hands
- Extended handle neck assists in correct finger placement and adaptation
- Matte finish reduces glare from enhanced lighting
- Maintains clean, aseptic appearance through repeated sterilization cycles 90-day Satisfaction Guarantee
Brasseler USA stands behind our products. If you are unhappy with your instrument purchase for any reason, simply return it for full credit within 90 days.