ESR utilizes the latest NiTi technology to provide clinicians with superior safety, efficiency and performance. ESR files are also designed to preserve more coronal tooth structure compared to WaveOne® Gold.
ESR™ VS. WAVEONE® GOLD
- Reverse-cutting fl ute design: cuts on the counter-clockwise motion
- Compatible with ProMark®, e3® and NLZ E™ electric motors
- Sterile blister packs of three instruments
- Progressive taper design (Fig. 2)
- Heat treated NiTi allows for pre-bending
- Available in #20 (small), #25 (primary), #35 (medium), #45 (large) and #17 (scouting file)
- ESR features a similar but more conservative design
- ESR can be autoclaved if sterility is compromised
- ESR is more cost effective
READY TO TRY ESR?
Do your own hands-on demonstration with the ESR “Try-Buy” kit. Try the free samples on the outside of the kit, and if you don’t like them return the kit for a full refund. Kit contains enough instruments to do ~ 20 root canal procedures.
4 – ESR Primary #25 NiTi Files (3p)
3 – ESR Medium #35 NiTi Files (3p)
2 – ESR Small #20 NiTi Files (3p)
1 – ESR Large #45 NiTi Files (3p)
1 – ESR BC Points Asst (60p)
1 – BC Sealer
1 – ESR Brochure
PLUS 1 additional pack of ERS Primary #25 NiTi Files to try for free
Retail Price: $667 Special Price: $499 (30% off!)
Redeem Your ESR Try-Buy Kit
*Currently, we can only ship to addresses within the United States.