DIRECT RESTORATION SYSTEM
Brasseler USA® now offers a comprehensive restorative system, backed by world-class training and support, designed to enable you to perform complex procedures with ease. We help our customers achieve their goals with our unique consultative approach, technical knowledge, industry leadership and commitment to customer service.
DIRECT RESTORATIVE SYSTEM
Experience Brasseler USA’s superior product performance throughout the procedure with our complete preparation-to-polish system. Our new comprehensive restorative system includes Evanesce™ Nano-Enhanced Universal Restorative Composite in a range of shades and opacities that blend, adapt, contour naturally, and polish to ultra-high shine with the usage of Brasseler USA’s high quality, dependable finishing and polishing instruments. This systems gives you access to:
- A full line of direct restorative products that create patient pleasing aesthetics.
- Restorative materials that are exceptional in quality and performance.
- Products that deliver the lasting performance you need to feel confident in all your restorations.
Because the complete preparation-to-polish system comes directly from Brasseler USA, you can trust that our new restorative materials will match the quality you have come to expect from our instruments.
Diagnostic Hand Instruments
Diagnostic hand instruments are where dentistry and treatment begin. Dental Hygienists and General Practitioners are looking for hand instruments that help them do their diagnostic examinations easier, while making their patients more comfortable. With superior hand instruments from Brasseler USA, it’s possible to improve the quality of treatment for your patients, while simultaneously improving the work environment.
True™ Dental Dam
Our True™ Dental Dam provides the fit, seal, and isolation you demand for better moisture control and more predictable outcomes.
- Easily punched, stretched and placed supporting effective and efficient isolation set-up procedures
- Glides smoothly through contacts and tucks into the sulcus allowing for true placement confidence
- Exceptionally durable and tear resistant, delivering the seal and tissue protection you expect
- Available in latex or latex free (made from polyisoprene), dark colors (latex is blue and latex free is purple) to provide better contrast against dentition, and medium or heavy gauge.
C-Series Operative Carbides
For over 40 years, Brasseler USA has collaborated and innovated with key opinion leaders to provide predictable clinical outcomes and improved patient care. Our C-Series Operative Carbides – a unique development in operative carbides for caries preparation – feature single-piece construction that is stronger and more durable than two-piece carbides.
- Unique blade geometry provides users with a faster, more aggressive cut.
- Available in popular shapes including 4 Round, 330 Pear, 245 Pear and 557 Fissure.
Peter Brasseler Series™ Operative D-Diamonds
Our flagship Peter Brasseler Series™ Diamonds are the perfect balance of cutting efficiency, smoothness, and longevity. Developed with input from industry and key opinion leaders, this premium line is the most extensive diamond line in the dental industry, offering a solution for every challenge.
DualForce™ Sectional Matrix System
Engineered for more than just tight contacts, DualForce™ is a complete matrix system designed to solve all of your clinical challenges, so you can restore teeth efficiently and effectively with more predictable outcomes.
DualForce™ Rings: DualForce Molar and Pre-Molar Rings are engineered using unique, dual nickel titanium wires that provide excellent balanced separation force on both mesial and distal surfaces. Using nickel titanium wire renders the DualForce Rings resistant to fatigue so you will have consistent separation force throughout the life of the ring.
DualForce™ Active-Wedges: DualForce Active-Wedges don’t just fill a space; they actively engage the matrix band and adjacent tooth. Active-Wedges are designed to glide into position with a collapsing tip that re-opens once fully placed. The ideal Active-Wedge contour and strong internal spine places significant force on the matrix band to seal all margins and prevent flash while producing 2lbs of separating force. This means less finishing time.
DualForce Ultra-Wrap™ Matrix Bands: DualForce Ultra-Wrap™ Sectional Matrix Bands are made from .015” semi-hard stainless steel; thin yet rigid enough to resist crimping during placement. The single occlusal tab enables the Ultra-Wrap matrix band to be securely carried and placed, then easily folded away from the preparation to preserve access to the proximal box.
Max Etch has a 35% concentration of phosphoric acid, which represents the gold standard in achieving a consistent, micro-mechanically retentive enamel and dentin surface for virtually all bonding procedures. Max Etch is applied to enamel for 5 seconds, then rinsed, and applied to dentin for 15 seconds; for a total of 20 seconds. This leaves behind a deep, micro-mechanically retentive surface.
- Flowability and rich blue color, allow for precise placement, including occlusal grooves.
- Rinses quickly, leaving behind a clean, etched surface with no residual pigment or filler to affect the adhesive integrity.
G5™ All-Purpose Desensitizer
G5™ Desensitizer works by coagulating the plasma proteins contained within the dentinal tubule fluid. This coagulation forms an initial “plug”, eliminating the movement of fluid within the tubules—the root cause of dentinal sensitivity.
- Aqueous, 5% glutaraldehyde-based desensitizer with 35% HEMA.
- Does not adversely affect the bond strengths of resin cement to dentin.
- Designed for use with Max Etch and MPa Max Adhesive.
MPa™ Max Maximum Performance Adhesive
MPa™ Max is a total-etch adhesive system that provides maximum bond strength and maximum prevention of post-operative sensitivity. MPa™ Max formulation includes 0.2% chlorhexidine to improve bond longevity; inhibiting MMPs. It’s simple technique requires a single application on each adhesive wall.
- Consistently coats and seals dentin tubules which prevents intratubular fluid flow – the cause of post-operative pain.
- Bond strength in excess of 45 MPa to dentin and enamel.
Evanesce™ Universal Restorative Composite
Beautiful esthetics for simple or complex cases can be easily achieved with Evanesce™ from Brasseler USA. Truly universal for both anterior and posterior composite restorations, Evanesce™ features ideal, slump-free handling, and beautiful shade matching to the VITA shade guide. Evanesce™ is highly polishable for the ultimate in restorative esthetics.
- Simple, strong, and beautiful Nano-Hybrid composite.
- Excellent putty-like handling – will not slump.
- Excellent shade match – polishes fast to a high shine.
- Blends into natural dentition beautifully.
- Often requires a single shade, or in more complex cases, fewer layers of composite.
- Available in the most popular shades, as well as 3 opacity options: Enamel (80%), Universal (85%), and Dentin (90%).
Evanesce™ Flow Flowable Restorative Composite
Esthetic, strong, and easy to express and manipulate, Evanesce™ Flow from Brasseler USA is the ideal solution to minimally-invasive restorations and a vital component to your large composite cases. Evanesce Flow was engineered to complement the Evanesce Universal Restorative composite line and features the same chemistry.
- Thixotropic for excellent control, easily dispensed from the syringe, and will not slump on a vertical surface.
- Relatively low rate of shrinkage (3.6% compared with up to 5%), and high filler content (62% by weight and 48% by volume).
- High strength and precise adaptation to small preparations make it ideal for superficial Class I or II restorations.
- Class V benefit from its no slump handling and range of opacities and shades.
- Invaluable as a liner base in posterior restorations to support the dentin/adhesive seal
- Can be used on its own or in combination with Evanesce™ Universal Restorative Composite.
- With a radiopacity of 200% Al, is clearly distinguishable from composite on a radiograph for ease of diagnosis
- Excellent shade match to the VITA Classic shade guide
Compo-Ject™ is a unique metal compule dispensing gun designed to work with Evanesce™ and all brands of composite compules. It is lightweight and durable, crafted from high grade, acid-resistant stainless steel, and easy to load. Compo-Ject™ is stylish, sleek, and comfortable to handle with a smooth and effortless trigger mechanism to help maintain control of the compule tip.
- The unit-dose tip is easily rotated to the desired direction for easy access.
- Easy to load and unload.
ResinBlend LV from Brasseler USA, is a low viscosity, unfilled resin wetting agent that enables enhanced manipulation of all composites without altering their physical or optical properties. All composites can be easily blended into the tooth structure or sculpted into the ideal form with just a small amount of ResinBlend LV, using a composite instrument or brush.
- Easily blended into the tooth structure or sculpted into the ideal form with just a small amount
- HEMA-free so that the original shade of the composite will not be compromised over time
- Compatible with all composite materials
Dr. Ronald Jordan Composite Placement Instruments
The Dr. Ronald Jordan Composite Instrument Series combines Dr. Jordan’s original groundbreaking concepts with the usage of advanced materials, enhanced handling, and no pullback – guaranteeing perfect placement every time. The secret is the coating. The instrument tips, crafted from proprietary stainless steel for improved tip strength and outstanding flexibility, are saturated with a non-porous Titanium Nitride coating, ensuring a smooth, non-stick surface for easy composite placement.
The enLITE LED Curing Light from Brasseler USA, features a powerful 1,600 mW/cm light output and a wavelength range of 420~490 nm. The enLITE offers three mode options for curing a wide range of composites, and comes with a 1 year warranty.
- 360° Swivel Light Guide.
- Lightweight and Cordless.
- Powerful, Lithium-Ion Battery.
C-Series Trimming & Finishing Carbides
Manufactured with the highest quality raw materials and workmanship, our C-Series Trimming and Finishing carbides feature a durable design and updated blade geometry. This makes them ideal for the shaping, contouring, and finishing of all composites.
- Blade design reduces clogging while providing a smooth surface finish.
- Single-piece design on select sizes.
ET Trimming & Finishing Carbides
Designed by Dr. Ronald Goldstein, our Esthetic Trimming & Finishing Carbides feature anatomically compatible shapes, ideal for finishing composite restorations. The straight blades of the ET series improve tactile feel and cutting efficiency, while giving contact points a superior finish. Additionally, ET carbides boast a safe-end, to help prevent damage to the subgingival margin and tissue.
- Maintains a straight emergence profile.
- Straight flutes and a safe-end allow for better bur control.
- Multiple blade approach allows you to move through contouring to finishing, and pre-polishing quickly and efficiently.
Diacomp is a high efficiency, two-step polishing system, designed for the fine contouring and polishing of composites, compomer, and glass ionomer material. These premium diamond impregnated polishers preserve surface differentiation while creating an enamel-like finish on composites.
- Leaves a high shine on composites.
- System adapts to all tooth surfaces.
- Fewer instruments in tray set-ups.
BrioShine™ Universal Polishers
Durable enough to last through multiple restorations, BrioShine™ Single-Patient Polishers are ideal for the universal polishing and finishing of composite materials with predictable and esthetic outcomes. This two-step polishing system is a convenient and economical alternative to traditional polishing and finishing systems.
- System adapts to all tooth surfaces.
- Fewer instruments in tray set-ups.
- Reduces time spent polishing.