In case you missed the annual AAE meeting, Brasseler USA introduced two exciting new products this year in Denver. Additionally, there were several lectures, study reviews and table clinics that focused on Brasseler’s exclusive premixed bioceramics (EndoSequence® BC Sealer™ and BC RRM™) and revolutionary XP-3D™ Instruments.
Working with multiple endodontists from different backgrounds, Brasseler has identified the most common limitations of files currently available on the market. Every feature of EndoSequence Scout Files has been designed to overcome these shortcomings.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Shortened cutting length (12mm) reduces maximum flute diameter and facilitates better scouting of the apical third
- Exclusive NiTi allows for optimal pre-bending and flexibility
- Tighter flute structure and robust cross-section provides higher resistance to fatigue and deformation
- Precision safety tip facilitates navigation of curved and calcified canals
- Premium, uncompromised quality:
- Compression-fit handle (allows for apex locator readings)
- Clear calibration markings
- Sharp cutting flutes
- Consistent sizing
- Precision safety tip (not blunt or pointed, which can lead to ledging)
- Sterile blister packaging
Clinicians now have two distinct formulations of the same proven pre-mixed bioceramic sealer to choose from. Compared to standard BC Sealer, BC Sealer HiFlow exhibits a lower viscosity when heated and is more radiopaque, making it optimized for warm obturation techniques.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Condensation-based technique
- Optimal for warm obturation
- Lower viscosity when heated
- Higher radiopacity
The XP-3D Shaper addresses the shortcomings of traditional NiTi instrumentation and ushers in a new biologic standard of care in endodontic instrumentation.
The patented XP-3D Shaper safely, efficiently and effectively cleans the root canal system three dimensionally while respecting the canal anatomy. As it rotates, the instrument’s orbit expands and contracts to abrade the broad and narrow aspects of the canal equally. This intuitive micro mechanical debridement allows the practitioner to utilize a single instrument to safely and efficiently clean and enlarge the canal while respecting the original canal morphology.
See Our New Products in Person
*Offer limited to one pack of EndoSequence Scout Files per office. Currently, we can only ship to addresses within the United States.