EndoSequence Fiber Post System
Everything you love about Cast Posts, but at a Fraction of the cost with Zero Hassle!
Use EndoSequence Fiber Post System for Great Results.
- Drill-free system: Post matches the shape created by the EndoSequence files, similar to a cast post
- High Zirconia content (68%) gives increased strength
- Low modulus of elasticity (49 GPf) promotes natural movement of surrounding tooth structure
- Factory silanation ensures proper chemical and micro-mechanical bonding for dual and light cure resins
- High radiopacity for crisp post-op radiographs
- White composite fiber composition ideal for highly esthetic restorations
- Received an excellent rating on a survey conducted by a nationally recognized third party product evaluation company.*
Technique: Simply burnout the necessary amount of gutta percha or pre-cut the cone to create the desired apical plug.
*Survey results available upon request.